Make It Snow Rituals
By Sarah with pictures chosen by Isabel
Do you wish you were in a “snowmageddon” right now and missing 2 weeks of school? Do you fondly remember doing silly little rituals before going to bed to “make it snow” when you were younger? We’ve compiled a list of our own traditions for you, and okay, so some of these might seem a little weird, but so is thinking that we can actually influence the weather and nobody’s complaining about that.
1. Throw ice out your window (possibly at your least-liked neighbors, but we totally do not condone violence).
2. Pajamas inside out and backwards
3. Sleep with a spoon face-down under your pillow OR with a spoon on your windowsill.
4. Do a crazy snow dance! (There is no right way. As long as your heart is in it, and you let your body move freely, all will be snow!)
5. Flush an ice cube down the toilet.
Ice Cube’s not feeling this one. Via DraysBay.com
6. Hug your fridge/freezer goodnight.
How do you make it snow?